Almost every woman knows the pain of bad eyebrows. Whether it was the time you over-plucked them, or when you went to your a salon and the there they waxed them unevenly, we all have had that one time when our poor brows had to struggle to get back to normal. Eyebrows have been in the spotlight more than ever in the last couple of years, and for good reason. Groomed brows act to frame the eyes and highlight your face. Pencils and powders works, especially when there's no chance or time for regrowth.
-Before starting start with clean and dry eyebrows.
WO!SMAG World of Influencers
1. Place a brush along the side of your nose to find where your brows should ideally start.
2. Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should ideally end.
3. Brush brows up with a spoolie brush.
4. Using short dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with a pencil.
5. Use an angled brush and a similarly colored pressed powder to define the shape of your brows even more.
6. Brush through brows again with a spoolie to blend out the color and soften any harsh lines.
7. To set the look and hold the hairs in place, comb through brows with a colored gel.